We are now accepting requests for stands / displays for 2023. If you can’t join us this year then we’d also love to hear from you about future years.
Display Your Organisation, Business or Charity at Totton Family Fun Day
Are you involved in a local business, community organisation, school or charity? Do you want to display what you do to 5,000+ local people? Then consider signing up to run a display stand at the Totton Family Fun Day! Spaces are limited so it’s best to get in touch sooner rather than later. See below for more information about display stands at the day, or complete the form to the right once you’re ready to book your spot. Please note, the Fun Day is a free event for the community, so no monetary exchanges are permitted relating to your display.
Due to the large numbers of organisations now wishing to display what they do at the Fun Day, we require you to fill in details below which will assist us in planning the site. Please wait for confirmation of acceptance from us before planning your attendance. If you are a business, a donation towards the running of the day would be gratefully received.
As part of a charitable organisation we have to be seen to be doing what is in the best interest of the charity. Therefore, we do reserve all rights to accept or otherwise your application according to the policies of the charity.
To request a form and apply to display please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or queries about displays and exhibits at the Totton Family Fun Day, please send an email directly to email@example.com.
Please read the following terms and conditions.
- All organisations will need to supply their own gazebo and be responsible for erecting and dismantling their display, tables, chairs, etc.
- Each organisation is solely responsible for all of its own materials. Any loss or damage is not the responsibility of Totton Family Fun Day.
- All organisations will need to source and supply any power required on the day.
- As it is a ‘Family’ fun day, we would ask that the appropriate code of conduct is adhered to on site at all times. The Totton Family Fun Day management team have the final say. If behaviour and conduct is not fitting with the theme of the fun day; for example no swearing, smoking or alcohol; you may be asked to leave the site.
- We fully understand that not every organisation has a requirement to be DBS or enhanced DBS checked. However we also must place the safety of all children and potentially vulnerable adults as a priority. Therefore each organisation must adhere by a child protection plan. No children at any times to be alone with any adult on any display. Failure to comply may result in the organisations being asked to remove their display from the site.
- The site will be accessible from 8.30am on Saturday 10th June, 2023. Therefore strictly no vehicular movement will be allowed between the hours of 11.00am and 5pm, with the exception of the emergency services and only then when it is an emergency. Please bear this in mind if operating a shift arrangement with your colleagues.
- There will be no monetary exchanges whatsoever that relates to your display.
- You must not canvass away from your own area of display or distribute any leaflets away from your display.
- Building database is totally acceptable; handing out of literature etc is also permitted, on or at your display.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of your area in regard of litter.
- You are responsible to have the appropriate insurance in place.
- If there are any issues whatsoever in regard of the public, (nuisance or discipline) you should report immediately to the Control Point on site and not deal with matters yourself.
- No wireless audio equipment is permitted to be used by stallholders/exhibitors without prior permissions from the organisers.
- Have fun. It is a FUN DAY for all to enjoy.