Thank you for agreeing to host a stall at the Totton Family Fun Day, we hope you’re looking forward to the day – we are looking forward to having you!
As the Totton Family Fun Day is a completely free day out for the local community we do request a small payment for your stall, with all funds being put back in to the Fun Day to make it a fantastic day for all involved. We ask for a £20 refundable deposit from charities and schools, and £40 from businesses.
Please complete the appropriate form to the right to make the payment for your display stand. Payments are taken through PayPal, however you do not need to have a PayPal account in order to pay, you can simply select the option to ‘Check Out as a Guest’ and enter your payment information manually.
Once your payment has been received your place at the Totton Family Fun Day is secured. If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.[/cws-widget][cws-widget type=accs toggle=1 title=”Terms and Conditions” items=1][item type=accs title=”Terms and Conditions for Display Organisers”]
- All organisations will need to supply their own gazebo and be responsible for erecting and dismantling their display, tables, chairs, etc.
- Each organisation is solely responsible for all of its own materials. Any loss or damage is not the responsibility of Totton Family Fun Day.
- All organisations will need to source and supply any power required on the day.
- As it is a ‘Family’ fun day, we would ask that the appropriate code of conduct is adhered to on site at all times. The Totton Family Fun Day management team have the final say. If behaviour and conduct is not fitting with the theme of the fun day; for example no swearing, smoking or alcohol; you may be asked to leave the site.
- We fully understand that not every organisation has a requirement to be DBS or enhanced DBS checked. However we also must place the safety of all children and potentially vulnerable adults as a priority. Therefore each organisation must adhere by a child protection plan. No children at any times to be alone with any adult on any display. Failure to comply may result in the organisations being asked to remove their display from the site.
- The site will be accessible from 8.30am on Saturday 17th June, 2017. Therefore strictly no vehicular movement will be allowed between the hours of 11.00am and 5pm, with the exception of the emergency services and only then when it is an emergency. Please bear this in mind if operating a shift arrangement with your colleagues.
- There will be no monetary exchanges whatsoever that relates to your display.
- You must not canvass away from your own area of display or distribute any leaflets away from your display.
- Building database is totally acceptable; handing out of literature etc is also permitted, on or at your display.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of your area in regard of litter.
- You are responsible to have the appropriate insurance in place.
- If there are any issues whatsoever in regard of the public, (nuisance or discipline) you should report immediately to the Control Point on site and not deal with matters yourself.
- No wireless audio equipment is permitted to be used by stallholders/exhibitors without prior permissions from the organisers.
- Have fun. It is a FUN DAY for all to enjoy.
Please note, your £20 deposit will be returned on the day.[/item][item type=accs title=”Businesses”] [contact-form-7 id=”373″ title=”Businesses Payment Form”] [/item][/cws-widget][/col][/cws-row]